...here is Bernadette's list of Top 5 items in her showroom that would make great holiday gift items for your nearest and dearest!
1. Our Verdure design hand-etched crystal carafe is inspired by a design movement from the early 20th Century. The complexity of the design engraving can only be made by a handful of extremely skilled Czech artisans in the traditional Bohemian style.
2. Our hand-painted porcelain bowl with fawn figurine from Germany makes a great hostess gift, when you visit your friends and family this season.
3. Then we have our fantastic hand-engraved crystal Sporting Collection, featuring six different sports-themed motifs from the 1920s: Golf, Grand Prix, Rowing, Skiing, and Tennis.
4. Beautiful Winter-themed vases, also hand painted in Germany, are a great addition to any home this holiday season. Pictured is the European Fallow Deer.
5. The Graphic Collection is a sleek and strikingly modern barware series. It is inspired by the design work of the 1960s and features six unique design motifs: Herringbone, Hexagon, Mod, Saturn, Weave, and Polka Dots.
Work by artist Angela De la Vega is now on display exclusively at Bernadette Schaeffler Collection!
Bernadette Schaeffler was named one of Modern Luxury's Dynamic Women this winter!