1. Our Verdure design hand-etched crystal carafe is inspired by a design movement from the early 20th Century. The complexity of the design engraving can only be made by a handful of extremely skilled Czech artisans in the traditional Bohemian style.
2. Our hand-painted porcelain bowl with fawn figurine from Germany makes a great hostess gift, when you visit your friends and family this season.
3. Then we have our fantastic hand-engraved crystal Sporting Collection, featuring six different sports-themed motifs from the 1920s: Golf, Grand Prix, Rowing, Skiing, and Tennis.
4. Beautiful Winter-themed vases, also hand painted in Germany, are a great addition to any home this holiday season. Pictured is the European Fallow Deer.
5. The Graphic Collection is a sleek and strikingly modern barware series. It is inspired by the design work of the 1960s and features six unique design motifs: Herringbone, Hexagon, Mod, Saturn, Weave, and Polka Dots.
Bernadette Schaeffler was named one of Modern Luxury's Dynamic Women this winter!